Mop up the spilt wine as soon as possible using a paper towel or white cloth, soak the stain in white wine or 60° alcohol, avoid salt which can damage the fabric, and wash your tablecloth as soon as possible after the meal. If you do not wash it immediately, leave the stain to soak in cold water.
- Dry Dishes: Throw that bacteria catching plastic rack and dry your dishes with a natural 100% cotton dish towel. (Picture)
- Locks in flavor: Wrap and create a tight seal on cooking pots with a tea towel when steaming. Seals in seasoning aroma and flavor.
- Cover baked goodies: Use as a natural basket warmer for your bakery items – keeps bread squidgy – cakes stay soft and warm.
- Wrap a present: Forget those sparkling gift bags, give something extra – wrap your present in a tea towel.
- Cushion: Dampen it and lay it under cutting boards and choppers to secure them from slipping. Or under a mixing bowl, the towel will prevent the bowl from wobbling and protect your counter top from scratches.
- Dry washed greens: Naturally dries lettuce, keeping it and all your greens crisp and salad fresh. No more salad spinners. Cushions fruit from bruises and keep it fresh.
- Health and safety: Use it to handle hot utensils and warm food.